All Australia and New Zealand police members and employees are entitled to access ANZPAA’s secure Extranet to view our strategic work and cross-jurisdictional resources. For security purposes, please enter your jurisdictional email address.
Our team must vet each request for security reasons. You will receive an email confirmation during business hours once your request has been activated.
Members of the extranet must adhere to the conditions in Extranet End-User Information, Website Disclaimer & Copyright Notice.
From time to time, extranet members will receive emails when ANZPAA releases new online resources and information. If you wish to unsubscribe to these notifications, simply click unsubscribe on the relevant email.
Your password must follow these rules:
1) Your password must be between 8 and 21 characters.
2) Your password must contain at least one uppercase, or capital, letter (ex: A, B, etc.)
3) Your password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
4) Your password must contain at least one number digit (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.)
5) Your password must contain at least one special character besides # % for example: $, @, !,^,&,*,(,)