All Australia and New Zealand police members and employees are entitled to access ANZPAA’s secure Extranet to view our strategic work and cross-jurisdictional resources. Note that you must be a police member/employee and provide your police jurisdictional email address when registering. As ANZPAA does not wish to offend, we decline any request from any other organisations or personal accounts (i.e. gmail etc).
For security purposes, please enter your jurisdictional email address. Our team will vet each request during business hours and so there might be a slight delay before your access is granted. Once your access has been granted you will receive an email confirmation that your account has been activated.
Extranet members must adhere to the conditions in Extranet End-User Information, Website Disclaimer & Copyright Notice particulary those around appropriate use of classified information.
From time to time, extranet members will receive emails when ANZPAA releases new online resources and information. If you wish to unsubscribe to these notifications, simply click unsubscribe on the relevant email.
Your password must follow these rules:
1) Your password must be between 8 and 21 characters.
2) Your password must contain at least one uppercase, or capital, letter (ex: A, B, etc.)
3) Your password must contain at least one lowercase letter.
4) Your password must contain at least one number digit (ex: 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.)
5) Your password must contain at least one special character besides # % for example: $, @, !,^,&,*,(,)